Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Frozen Tundra that is My Soul


It's almost 3 AM. I just finished picking the chicken out of my cold leftover mediocre semi-homemade masala with a serrated knife, because that's what was clean. I dipped a multigrain roll in the sauce (also cold), too. I couldn't really taste the roll, so it was ok. Now I'm eating the Hershey's kisses my aunt sent me. This is why I had indigestion earlier and it will probably give me indigestion again. My period decided to show up 8 hours ago. My apartment is freezing and I am wearing 2-4 layers on almost every part of my body, then wrapped in a bathrobe and again in a blanket. I keep hoodies and hats on my head at all times, and frequently just give up and crawl back into my bed cocoon in front of my ever-blasting space heater. My dog is there 90% of the time now, and it's making him restless and whiny. We are both restless and whiny, but too frozen and fussy and lonely and stagnant to do anything about it. Happy fucking Valentines Day.




PS- Things haven't actually been that bad and I'll post a real post later. But it's 3 AM and I'm fussy so this is the post I'm posting now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 things:

i have a boy for you to try

my etsy will soon be able to sell things

ok, 3: i lub you.

Annabell said...

what? boy? I like boys. Not that I'm in any position to be dating right now, but I like boys...

Yay your Etsy! I can't wait!

Lub you toooo!

Anonymous said...

well, good news for you, he lives in boston.

IL is home, though, so be ready for hot thanksgiving dates. (for reals, he goes home like 5 times a year & would totally bring you chocolate)

 

Made by Lena