Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Late Night Laundry List

It's 11:38 PM and I have to fold laundry. I didn't do my laundry until now because I am a failure as a human being. I did some good things today, though: found out lots of good information about school, exercised, worked a little on my business crap, went to Costco and spent $200 on contacts, groceries, and things for the upcoming party my siblings and I are throwing my parents, went to dinner at Aural Girl's house, went to the bar but didn't drink because I'm trying to lose weight. And then it was late and I realized I had no clean sports bras and no clean regular bras and not much in the way of choice of what to wear in general for tomorrow. One load of laundry later and I now have to hang things as time pushes midnight. I'm very ready to be in bed.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena