Monday, June 04, 2007

pro-histamine

I have a really bad cold. I was going to refrain from bitching about it on here since too much of this blog already is me complaining about my body misbehaving, but tough shit. I keep thinking "I'm sick as a dog," but my dog is not sick. I have no voice. I was way too sick to go to school today and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow since I know I have to at least go down to class long enough for my teacher to be the one to send me home (which, based on the quantity of mucus coming out of me and my crackly man-voice, he might). Someone should make me chicken soup from scratch and dab my face with a warm washcloth while sitting by my bedside with a worried expression.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i suck at soup, but worry-face is a specialty of mine. just let me get a stock of washcloths & we'll be all set.

 

Made by Lena