Tuesday, February 24, 2009

more drug problems?

My stomach has been pissy for days and I'm now pretty sure it's the drugs. I've got this nervous jumpy shaky feeling, particularly in my legs, like I can't hold still, but then I feel too crappy to do anything productive with it like go to the gym. And I've been doing terrible things to food, worst in the mornings. It's like the physical crap from being really anxious and worried about something, but without any of the emotions to help it all make sense. Can't I just lead a normal, healthy, productive life without the medications and crap? Please?

Biggest real worry I'm feeling right now: paying for the psychiatrist on Thursday, since he requires a check up front and then the insurance can come in and be useful. I should start doing the phone sex thing again. Make some money.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena