Sunday, April 04, 2010

I've been pouring my energy into my Etsy stuff so writing anything else seems so...is there a form of the word "ennui" that I can stick at the end of that sentence?

I still have excellent friends, and HDS is actually coming to live with me for at least this summer, which is pretty fucking fabulous except I'll have to start using my storage space downstairs as a storage space instead of using my office as a storage space/haven of disarray.

I'm trying not to play out every possible scenario in my head with regards to boys. If my head needs a project to keep it busy, I will think about my house or come up with some other life riddle that doesn't involve imaginary boyfriends based on real people.

My parents are insane. My mother's mother is incredibly negative and my mom frequently complains how negative her mom is. I've made a much larger generational improvement and I'm still 27.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena