Friday, July 27, 2007

and another thing

Emotionally, I get past things but not over them.

I am very jealousy-prone.

NBF: So you're a compulsive narcissist plagued by self-doubt? Wow. They should study you.

...and later...

NBF: I don't understand this feeling. I'm not depressed anymore, but I'm not happy either.
Me: It's called "being sad."
(Which, I would like to note, is a perfectly acceptable emotion and very odd to experience after depression. It's like, "Huh...I am unhappy, but I am not wallowing at the bottom of a dark pit of hopeless despair. How odd." Much like the handful of times I've gotten non-migraine headaches and marveled at the ease of functioning despite brain pain.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

compulsive narcissist plagued by self-doubt

i dunno, makes sense to me.

 

Made by Lena