Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sads

I've got The Sads and I don't know why. Is it the medication? Is it whatever was before all the fun with the medication just catching up with me again? I don't know. But I'm crying and deep-down sad and I've been hiding out at NBF's since Saturday and just went home tonight even though I really didn't want to. I just want to hide there forever. Curl up into a little ball and not deal with anything. Not be alone. I'm having trouble writing and I can't concentrate on anything still and I don't feel like doing much of anything, so staying there and watching movies and reading and eating and playing with dogs was perfect. Sometimes when I'm in depression mode I want to be alone. Right now, I want to be not alone, but not in public either. This is when I used to show up in Birdie and Sunny's room/house in college. My parents are the last people on earth I want to see. I want my super-close friends and to cry a lot and for the hurt to stop being hurty. Why am I all hurty?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi loveypants.
i'm way behind on your blog. wish i wasn't, though. withdrawal is horrible and i'm told that effexor is one of the worst. paxil withdrawal is similarly bad, and they gave me anti-seizure meds to reduce the rage, but who knows how much that helped.
i hope the really nasty things are going better now... the sads (if it's the meds) may take a little longer. wish you could be alone here with me.
i love your face.

 

Made by Lena