Saturday, October 28, 2006

All dressed up, no place to go?

Work is exhausting. I got out too late and was too tired to go to see my improv teacher's band playing with my other improv buddies. My legs hurt.

I put together my whole halloween costume today. It's hot shit. I'm quite pleased with myself. I think all those years of Safer Sex Night being right next to Halloween has me eternally combining the two ideas, but then again I've always liked dressing like a ho bag whenever possible. But while this is one of my less creative costume ideas (sexy cop has been way overdone), the true greatness (I am so modest) of this little get-up is in the details. Now I just need somewhere to go and something to do while wearing it. That's one detail I probably should have taken care of sooner.

I am the most tiredest person in the universe.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena