Tuesday, February 13, 2007

blergmuffin

Blah. Snowed in and writing things and reading things for school. I'm a terrible student. Yesterday NBF and I spent four hours doing an errand that would have taken an hour tops had I not gone the most roundabout way possible and then gotten us lost. I called my mom for help finding the address and a map online and she immediately started in on her "this is what you should have done and clearly you are a terrible excuse for a human being for not having done such things" shit. I was just glad to have NBF there so I didn't have to kill anyone. The weather has me in a bit of a daze but I'm restless and have so much to do because I haven't done it and I'm trying to do things well instead of just getting them done, which is both good and bad. There are many other things from the past several days I should write about, but instead I'm going to curl up and read for class and/or play monopoly on my cell phone for a few hours break and then re-attempt to write the things that I have to turn in tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena