Thursday, February 08, 2007

Brain too boogery to think up title

Sick sick sick. I'd almost defeated The Cold, but yesterday was The Gala at work and 13 hours of stress and smiling did me in. Now I'm dying again and I absolutely can NOT miss class tomorrow and have more I have to do tonight but I feel like total crap. I need to move into a bubble. Why am I such a pathetic sickly person? It makes it that much harder for me to be a good student.

My dog is trying to lick all the germs off of my face. He is very sweet and snuggly, though earlier today he made the worst noise ever when his paws froze up outside and I started to pick him up and he flopped down in an icy puddle. Now I need to walk him to empty him out for the night but he just wants to be a warm little ball of snuggles and is showing no interest in going anywhere.

One of my creative nonfiction classmates is trying to steal my phone sex story. She emailed me asking if she could interview me for a "day in the life" article for her feature writing class. I asked my teacher if I was out of line in saying no, that I was already working on the story myself, and he (my teacher) declared that what she (my classmate) was doing was total bullshit and he'd talk to her about it if I wanted him to. I said I could handle it, and I think I did, but it was good having validation that she was just ripping off my idea and I wasn't being a jerkface in refusing to give her an interview.

Sneeze sneeze snort hack cough sniffle snort.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena