Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Inebriated notes on a concert

VNV Nation concert.
I went as a willing tourist. Woohoo! Quite different from Josh Ritter.
"Just because you're wearing black doesn't mean you're dead yet!"
I have a number of new best friends. With a little alcohol and live music, everybody is your best friend.

I stopped two fights. Both involved the same guy. I knew none of the people involved, but get a bit of booze in me and I am the greatest peacemaker ever. It is my duty to maintain harmony across the universe. Obviously.

I was surrounded by androgynous and androgynouser, lesbians galore, couples with overprotective boyfriends and their drunk girlfriends chatting it up, and at least two half-chubbies in my back as I was dancing. Yee-fuckin'-haw.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena