Sunday, April 15, 2007

phoney

My phone is now completely and totally dead. This was the new phone as of Christmasish. The part where the charger is supposed to plug in is busted so it won't charge. Yes, that's the same thing that happened to the last one. It was nice for a little while today, feeling free of the cell tether, but around 8 PM with no internet in the apartment or anything, I had myself convinced there were grave emergencies I'd learn of "too late" with no outside contact. So here I am at the internet cafe, which is brilliantly open until midnight. I need to not stay that long, though, since I want to hit the grocery store and I'm behind in my writing assignments for Fiction I and need to get up early tomorrow morning if I'm going to go to the Verison store and figure out the phone thing. I growl and gnash my teeth.

I should have more to say, but right now, I don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I'm glad to see you back!

 

Made by Lena