Saturday, April 21, 2007

wake up

My landlord (or actually and agent of my landlord, since my landlord is a large company) just woke me up at 8 am on a Saturday morning to serve me a written notice that my rent is overdue. I thought I'd mailed it. This is something I have a lot of trouble with: paying bills that require a physical check to be mailed every month. It's why I have everything else set up with direct debit and I rely a lot on my Microsoft Money. When I was working at the theater I would hand deliver the rent on my way to work, which helped a lot, but now I'm never over there and here I am screwing up again. I don't know why this is so hard for me, but it's like there is a piece missing from my brain. Now I've got to go down to the office today to hand deliver it because I think three weeks is late enough. Ugh. Not a nice way to wake up.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena