Saturday, May 19, 2007

cray day to come

Date with my improv teacher went fine. Very platonic. No worries. The play was very good and moving and such.

My schedule for the rest of the day:
1-2:15 PM: Find out what the girls are wearing for our show, shower, put on lots of make-up, pack self, pack dog, make sister's birthday/graduation card.
2:15-3: Take dog to super swanky kennel where he will be staying for two days, go to theater where show will be.
3-4: Pre-show rehearsal, run-down of who is in what game and introducing each thing, etc. Pray to improv performance gods.
4-5: Improv show. NBF is actually coming now because it turns out his flight tonight is at the same time as mine so I Will actually have an audience member there for me and me alone. HUzzah. Make 'em laugh.
5-6: After-show time with improv people that I may never see again. Some, that is sad. Others, no loss.
6: Go to airport.
8: Fly to LA. Sleep on plane.
10:50 LA time: Arrive in LA. Pick up rental car. Drive to parents' hotel in Passedena.
?: SLEEEEEEEP

No comments:

 

Made by Lena