Thursday, May 17, 2007

trapped, lost, and angry

My car key is missing. The part that attaches to a key ring broke last week. I was on my way to run errands, including making a copy. I'd been so careful. But it's not where I thought I put it and it's not anywhere else that I would have put it which means it probably fell out of my pants or my jacket and I'm ripping my apartment to pieces looking for it and I'm going to kill something. My phone is dead again, too. That was another errand I was going to do: get an actual Verizon charger. I am very not happy about this. I'm supposed to be at E's in two hours and I had all these other things I needed to do today and now I'm cleaning my apartment, which is good, except I'm still not finding the fucking key and I'm getting more and more discouraged as I go. Why oh why don't I have an extra key?

1 comment:

Annabell said...

Found it. Must have fallen out of my pants pocket after I took my pants off. What a waste of a day.

 

Made by Lena