Friday, December 14, 2007

Death and Marriage

This week has been pretty lousy and boring again on account of the migraines. That plot line is just so old I've stopped writing about it. I try not to tell my parents unless they call in the middle of it, and even then I find myself lying to my mother so she'll leave me alone.

New things within Migraine World: I saw a new internist on Tuesday who was great (even though her office sucked and made me wait an hour with no explanation or communication and saw people with appointments after mine before me) and she gave me an entire months worth of drug company samples of my Effexor and told me to come back every month to save myself the $300+. Awesome. I talked to the new neurologist again today and he's doubling my dose of Topamax and gave his blessing to my Vicodin popping and said call again in a week or so. He's very involved. I wonder how much medication he'll give me before he lets me drill a hole in my head.

As for the marriage portion of my post title, I have found my future husband. So I don't know how old he is or what he looks like or if he's a child molester or ax murderer, but those are all minor details. This is his site on Etsy. If you read his descriptions, you too will want to marry him, but I'm terribly sorry, he's mine.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena