Sunday, September 06, 2009

Annabell and Possible Boy: A Webcomic


This was going to be a card for Possible Boy in response to my completely and utterly stupid 2:30 AM but not drunk texting him stupid shit that culminated in "I know i could really fall for you and thats dangerous and terrifying," to which he never responded. My printer is running out of black ink so when I tried printing the card out it looked like total crap and I'm trying to take it as a sign and chill out for a bit. Not having such an easy time with the chilling out part. I'm now officially going to be Girl Neighbor Guy to Possible Boy. There are two Other Girls now that he may be dating and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and all these other boys at the bar last night were dripping and drooling over me but I was too nutsoid to just flit about and enjoy it the way I "should." Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. What am I doooooooooooooooooooing???????????????

No comments:

 

Made by Lena