Thursday, October 29, 2009

Simpy Syrup

Two glasses of wine, a boy, a concert. He wants my blog address. Even with the wine I didn't give it to him. Instead I gave him confessions: I was a phone sex operator, I like you as more than a friend and I suck at this boy-girl stuff. He didn't blink. Still wants my blog, wants to see me naked in the way that only people not presently in the story get to see me naked. It's so much easier to get personal at a distance.

Tonight was so lovely. So, so lovely. Whatever it was, I want to bask in it. I feel like a mermaid swimming through a pond of simple syrup. But give him my blog address?

1 comment:

hds said...

give him your "real" blog. or just let him stew about it.
he doesn't need your blog except to get close to you without getting close. so poo poo.

 

Made by Lena