Tuesday, December 12, 2006

imbalance

I feel like a lot of people in my life are having a rotten go of things right now. Cancers and big break-ups and general unhappiness with life. I feel the need to pour a shit-ton of joy into the cosmos to make the world whole again. Maybe I can knit scarves for autistic baby seals in my "free time." That's sure to work.

Today was my precious, precious day off. I had tentative plans with SUC, so I called him and left him a message after I woke up around 1, showered, walked the dog, and fell back asleep. I've got this strange lurky migraine thing going. SUC never called back, but I didn't try his home phone or anything as I was unconscious for much of the day. Now I'm drugged up but still experiencing pain and light-sensitivity but no other symptoms (no nausea and I can actually think, so I can't complain too much) and I can't sleep. I should clean my apartment, but that's really unappealing right now with my vision all funky.


I'm such a kvetch. I'm annoying the hell out of myself right now. Where's my Dorothy Parker?

No comments:

 

Made by Lena