Tuesday, December 19, 2006

overdue

Just got off the phone with Nameless Chicago College: they have everything except my letter of recomendation, which I know got mailed from Cleveland yesterday! So this going back to college thing should actually happen! Huzzah! I'm ready for it. Bring on the classes and required readings and papers and assignments.

Yesterday, I slept. It was wonderful. There was nothing I absolutely had to do, so I did absolutely nothing. My apartment was cold and my dog was being snuggly, so it was like having a furry hot water bottle that loves me.

Sunday was my improv show. It went just fine, except that one of the scenes got cut out for time and the Model ended up getting about 45 seconds of stage time, which sucked for her since she's actually good and wanted to be there and all. I'd been pushing for us to try the show timed for weeks, and one scene in particular wasn't going anywhere and then they just didn't end it, but this was our first show and we're only a level C class, so it's not that big a deal. My whole family, including my cousin and cousin-in-law, all came to see it. That part was very nice. Considering my sibblings and I make jokes about the sexual nature of the Holocaust and my sister frequently tells me she hopes I get raped up the ass without any lube, I didn't have to worry about censoring myself and it's good to have audience members who are obligated to love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and my sister frequently tells me she hopes I get raped up the ass without any lube

That shit is fucking heartwarming, man.

 

Made by Lena