Monday, September 17, 2007

I need a 1950s housewife. Someone to make sure the bills are paid on time and I remember my pills in the morning and prepare me balanced meals at regular intervals and walk the dog and keep my quiet company during my extended migraine troubles. Because there are some fairly basic things that I can't or forget to do when under the influence of my migraines and then the lack of those things (food, daily medication) makes the migraines worse and then I am fucked. Plus, I am stressing because I have to have everything moved out of my apartment in less than two weeks and my new place was supposed to be ready so I could start moving shit last weekend but they fucked up and I haven't started packing up here because I thought I would have three weekends to pack things as I moved them out. Then the migraines made me miss class and that always freaks me out and I was back in major pain yesterday and then I forgot my pills this morning so I'm all dizzy and woozy and unable to think clearly enough to calm myself down. So now I just want someone else to be in charge of me and my shit or better yet to stop my silly panicking and actually feel like I'm capable of being in charge of my own shit, because once I calm the fuck down I am capable of being in charge of my own shit, but I'm not quite there right now, so I will have my little tantrum and lay down and hope the pills hurry up and kick in and try to breathe and relax and not get stuck in my weird self-destructive self-disabling cycle.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena