Tuesday, September 11, 2007

nonfiction

Functional but low-grade nagging migraine has been poking me for days. Very sore in the shoulders

I went to the dentist today for the first time in three or four years and still had no cavities and little plaque considering how long it's been since my last professional cleaning. At least my OCD tendencies are good for something.

Today is my parents' 30th wedding anniversary. Pity I'm doomed to die alone.

I walked into my Personal Wellness class on Thursday to discover my teacher is my personal trainer! He is awesome and the class seems awesome and awesomeness abounds. It's like an Oprah health guru, with exercise, nutritional, social, emotional, and intellectual aspects and personalized goals. I think at the end of the semester I should treat myself to a makeover and throw a party to show off the new super-fabulous me. It'd be totally TLC.
My other classes seem good, too. My Freelance class is basically designed to get us published and paid, which is exactly what I need. Then I'm also taking prose forms (with a bunch of babies, a very odd teacher,and King Overshare), and a reading-for-writing class in nonfiction. It's my nonfiction semester, and I heart nonfiction, so I am looking forward to it. I'll be busy, but doing good things. Maybe it will distract me from my clingy loneliness that crept up and started temper-tantruming again over the summer. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena