Thursday, September 27, 2007

Long day. Lots to do for school and some of it I just have no idea what I'm doing (particularly coming up with the muscle and joint actions for a personal exercise plan for my wellness class and writing a review of something for my freelance class but having no time or energy to find something to review). I don't get to rest this weekend because I have to finish moving and write a ton of shit for my prose forms class. But after that things should start falling into place, settling down in my new apartment so I have the time and energy to complete my otherwise reasonable workload.
It is a beautiful apartment. Walking the dog tonight along the beach under the full moon was lovely. Totally worth the one hour each way commute three days a week. Now if I only knew where my other notebook went...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll do your wellness homework!

 

Made by Lena