Sunday, September 30, 2007

PLEASE ADVISE!

So I'm exhausted and my old apartment isn't actually empty yet but it's ever so close and NBF is my moving hero and I'm back at my new apartment for a few hours of rest and homework and general putzing around before I go back and hypothetically finish emptying so I can have the cleaning service come in and clean the hell out of the place tomorrow and return my key and never think about it again.

In my general putzing, I started poking around The Onion Personals again and there's a person I may actually want to contact but as I tried to write an email I realized I have no idea what to say or how to say it. He is clearly very sarcastic and I want to show that I'm sarcastic without scaring him off. I guess the question is: how do I make myself sound interesting and show my personality without scaring boys away? Is it possible? How much do I have to temper my snarkiness? Help!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena