Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lump from dog's butt is benign. Lump in my soul rejoices.

I gave the now married couple their wedding pictures via flash drive they brought. They gave me a really nice thank you card and were extremely happy.

It's members' night. Museum of Science and Industry. I want to go. I don't want to go. They have the new Harry Potter movie in IMAX and my head is already iffy and there's no way I could survive that. I like all the other stuff, and it will probably be less busy everywhere else as a result, but like I said, the head is iffy. And I don't have a "date." I know if I pushed I could find someone to go with me, but it's almost 6 PM already and I'm not so sure I want to push. Just can it at this point. Take it easy, eat an actual dinner, do something that I enjoy that won't make tomorrow useless.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena