Monday, September 04, 2006

insomnia and shopping

Explain to me this: it is 1:15 AM and I am wide awake. I never went to sleep last night and only took about a two hour nap today around noon. Over the course of the day I spent a total of about four hours going through crap in my old room. The end is finally in sight, though it will take at least one more day of sorting and tossing crap. Then I made pie. I don't know why I like making pie so much, but I do, and berries and grahm cracker crusts were both on sale at the Jewel. I'm spending the night at the 'rents so that my mom and I can go shopping at Loemanns tomorrow morning. They have a Labor Day extra 10% off everything sale going on. I love that place. Then I'm heading home to get me $25 DSW gift certificate because they're having an extra 30% off all clearance items sale. I mean holy crap. There's just no way to resist such a thing. And I could use flip flops that go with black and can be worn with skirts. That and brown knee-high boots are the only holes I see in my shoe wardrobe. I love shoes. It's probably my most stereotypical girl trait. I can't help it.
So why am I still awake?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sudafed?

 

Made by Lena