Friday, September 01, 2006

warning: this entry contains barf


Cubs won. Fun was had. NBF and I ended up walking his dog around his neighborhood, including to Chipotle for dinner. My stomach was still clearly not ready for burrito (though I did manage to digest a hot dog at the game, my body made it clear that it wasn't happy about it) so I just had iced tea, which I promptly threw up in the Chipotle bathroom. NBF's dog was being friendly while NBF was in ordering his burrito and this guy at one of the other tables (outside eating area) introduced himself. When I went to go find something digestable at the place next door, the random guy gave NBF his phone number to give to me and tell me he "thought I was cute." This strikes me as particularly absurd as I'm all pale and sickly looking right now and my hair was a mess from being outside in the wind all day and I'm dressed fairly shleppy. Then again, this guy was no amazing catch and mostly talked about the quality of weed in different parts of the country, so perhaps he was stoned and/or mistook my illness for highness.
Ooh, funny thought: King of the Stoners would be His Royal Highness. Hahaha.

I need to get healthy. Though post-Chipotle-puke I bought a box of saltines and we walked around the lakefront for awhile, and that seemed to help a lot. But I forgot the crackers at NBF's, so now I'm back to the plain soup thang. Getting sick of soup, but I'm not trying anything more adventurous this soon after barfing.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena