Sunday, October 14, 2007

big fat behind

After the trojan debacle, I downloaded Mozilla. I kind of like it.

I'm completely caught up in two of my classes now. I wanted to be completely caught up in all of my classes by the time I went to bed tonight, but that's not happening. I've written a shit-ton, but there is just so much to do. My migraine memoir draft is still beyond drafty, I have only 9 of 12 instances about computers, 0/9 instances about my phone sex stuff, no in-depth journal entry about Black Boy, and I still have to type up the things I wrote in tutoring and a a quick journal entry about my strengths and weaknesses as a writer.
So if you want to do any of that for me, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i had always just assumed you were already using firefox. which is a really nerdy assumption to make.

 

Made by Lena