Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bruuuuuuuuce!

Went to the Springsteen concert with my dad (birthday present from me) tonight. The band was great and energetic. It was loud and it was fun, and in the bathroom I overheard "He's still really good-looking!" The only black people there (besides Clarence Clemons) were working for the United Center, and "Wrigley Field!" got a bigger cheer than "The Bill of Rights!" during the requisite between song audience pandering. When did all the baby boomers go bust? My generation had nothing to stand for or rebel against, but come on, 50-somethings! You used to dance and scream! Now you're relieved at a single encore because it's late and you have work in the morning. I'm disappointed in you. The band had tons of energy and played a great show, and my dad was very happy, so I will call the night a success anyway.

My writing brain is dead. Too much writing for school stuff. Can't make blog sound like I want it to sound. Blaaaaaah.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena