Thursday, October 04, 2007

Worth It

I just took my dog on a walk down the two block stretch of beach at the end of my street. I now do this several times a day, except the occasional instance when there are already a few leashless dogs down there playing. The sun is shining and the water is rippling just enough to make it sparkle. There wasn't a single other being out. My dog sniffed things and jogged around me and at a perfect 70 degrees out I decided to stick my feet into the water, just because I could.

I'm a bit behind on my school work, thanks to the move and my migraines. I'm trying to catch up, and I will catch up, but right now I'm having a bit of trouble finishing things and prioritizing. Poop.

Then Hot Dog Sam called. I'm glad she exists. After all, how crazy can I be if there's another person who thinks and feels the same things I think and feel? We're a two person support group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn straight. thanks for being you & being on my phone.
love you muches.

 

Made by Lena