Thursday, January 25, 2007

guide me

No internet at my apartment. Can't figure out why, but it is annoying. I am at school. I have now had all of my classes. I am amazed by the low expectations that pretend to be high expectations here. Read 40 pages, write a few pages. That's considered "heavy" for a week per class. I think back to a certain other school I attended and imagine some of my new classmates being swallowed alive. I look like the annoying over-achiever here. I keep telling everyone that I'll drop a class if it gets to be too much for me, but yeesh.

I am hungry and need to find a bank and a bit of food before waddling my ass over to the gym. The personal trainer will be there and I plan to bug the hell out of him and learn how to be in-shape and sexy as hell. I went to the gym briefly yesterday but felt lost as to what to do, so I used the eliptical thing for 20 minutes and left. I think I'm just in a universal "guide me!" phase. I'll even listen and take your advice (at least a little bit).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest take a class at the gym so you have purpose and others to keep you going. Something like kickboxing. it's what i should have done...

 

Made by Lena