Monday, January 29, 2007

Logic 101

As inexplicably as it went away, my internet came back on. Huzzah.

I am too cold to do anything. I need to finish my dream story in time for class tonight, but my brain is frozen.

I've also come to the realization that I should drop my English department creative nonfiction class. They're planning to restructure the department next semester and split up the literature and workshop components of the class. If I wait a semester, it will be more likely to count towards either the new creative nonfiction major (which hopefully will exist as soon as they think it will) or as something more different from the class I have on Wednesdays. It's even on the one day I have two long-ass classes in a row, and would make my Mondays significantly more tolerable and give me plenty of time to go to the gym before class without waking up early and abandoning my dog for 13 hours. Also, it's only a three credit class and if I take tutoring for two credits instead of just one, I'll still be at the very respectable 14 credit hour mark. So why do I have to talk myself into this? Because everybody keeps telling me I'm crazy to take four writing classes and I kind of wanted to prove that I could do it. But I'm sure I could have done it, and that's not why I'm dropping what I'm dropping. It just doesn't make sense to keep it.

Why is it so fucking cold in here? Windows are closed and the radiator is on. This is unacceptable.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena