Thursday, June 18, 2009

blog : journal :: sex : ?

One of the Best Friends I've had in my entire life contacted me on Facebook. I'd looked for her before, Googlestalked and asked around, but no one really knew where she was these days.

And now she's resurfaced in Chicagoland and I can't begin to express how happy this makes me.

I wish I had just enough more of the writers' narcissism to not give a fuck if things I wrote in here ended up hurting or offending anyone. But even with my pen name, enough people I care about know both this blog and enough other people I care about, and I just don't want something I write to fuck anybody over or hurt them in any deep and lasting way. Fine. I started a fresh paper journal the other day. I'll go write in there. It's just frustrating when you know you're playing it safe so you end up turning down a willing partner because he's your friend's ex-husband or brother or something and you can go home and masturbate but it's so not the same.

1 comment:

hds said...

lame.
(but i love you.)

 

Made by Lena