Thursday, August 17, 2006

45 Bulgarian dromedaries

I drank more than I intended to tonight. Not that I'm "drunk" by any stretch of the imagination, but I am fuzzy enough to think that maybe I should order pizza. Pizza sounds really good. But I'm full. Such a difficult decision. The decision is mostly being made by my lack of money.

Today I:
  • randomly woke up at 6 AM and didn't go back to bed
  • had a girly day with my mom and sister at Marshal Fields and spent too much of my parents' money on makeup and tea at the Walnut Room (all of which was necessary before Marshal Fields becomes Macys. Stupid Macys.)
  • got officially hired/invited to a "promotional event" on Sunday that pays $17 an hour! Yay for $17 an hour and WORK and all of that.
  • Went to the IO show with people from my improv class
  • drank more than I intended, as I did not intend to drink
  • wanted pizza very badly but knew it was a bad idea to order it and found the strength to go to bed with my belly full of beer but empty of pizza.

It is so bedtime.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena