Friday, August 11, 2006

Possibility

Found a possible blogging job on Craigslist. One that actually pays and doesn't sound sketchy. How perfect would that be? No health insurance, but it would writing and something I enjoy and I could theoretically continue it and go back to school. I gave them this blog address (with a disclaimer, of course) to show my blogginess. I'm not sure if that was a great idea, as this thing is rather personal and yet simultaneously asinine, but I might as well advertise myself honestly. Maybe I should photoshop a few random images on here just to show off...

Now, I go waste many hours of my life trying to finish making my parents' computers happy. But I did all the phone calls and things that I much prefer to do from home and I'll bring my computer and maybe (yeah friggin' right) get some stuff done while I'm there. We're going out to dinner tonight with neighbor family friend people so I have to drive out there, anyway. It's a compromise. Now what are the odds my parents don't still assume I'm a selfish ungrateful child? That's ok, I'm finally starting to accept that them thinking I'm selfish doesn't mean I'm actually selfish. Stupid parents.

2 comments:

Chris Burns said...

To sum up:

Blockbuster is evil. Stick with the Netflixxx.

See if Works Word has an option to save in MS Word format. Then you could send .doc documents that have at least a moderate chance of being recognized by MS Word. No guarantees, though.

Congrats on your new job possibilities.

Nothing beats booze and karaoke, period. Even pizza. But I can see how that combination would work.

My secret word is owhymfp

Annabell said...

For the last time, if you tell us your secret word, it's not a secret anymore. Stoopid.

 

Made by Lena