Tuesday, August 29, 2006

$?

I'm sick, but weird sick. My throat's been bugging me since Saturday, I'm chilled and achy and ever so slightly sniffly, and now I'm nauseous. Better than being very sick, but still hard to negotiate if I should take it easy and take care of myself or ignore it and try to go about my business. Stupid germs.

After a week without a single promo invitation, I got 9. It's actually only two promotions, but it covers 9 days. One calls for models (and will be chosen by headshot...I'm hoping they're either looking for someone to fill the petite stuff or want more "real" looking people, but we'll see...) to wear clothes provided by the retailer with oversized price tags illustrating how much people can save. It pays $25/hour for 26 hours over three days. That would be amazing. I'm not too hopeful, but the dollar signs are spinning in my eyes. The other is for "fashion police" to hand out "fashion citations" and draw people into the store. I already emailed the person in charge of that one to say "how much fun t sounds." Let's hope that helps, since it does sound fun and pays $17/hour for 30 hours over 6 days. Again with the ca-ching ca-ching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeez. i only got $3.72 (before taxes) to search through all the books ever nominated for a sequoyah award from 1987 to now & discover that there are only 3 over 350 pages long.
2 of those are within the last 3 years.

 

Made by Lena