Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No, officer, it was only a few drinks

Random craving of the moment: cinnamon raisin bagel or toast.
Random song in my head of the moment: Yellow Submarine
Random thought of the moment: boys are like stupid computer games, taking up way more time and mental energy than you know they should, but they're too addictive and enjoyable to completely rid from your system.

I love my mother but she stresses me out. And requires even more energy than boys. And since when do I have a full social calendar? It's pretty crazy. It was like one minute I was staring at my dog and/or the television every night for lack of anything better to do, and the next I had to remember how to say "no" to social events when money and general looking for a job shit should be more important.

Why is my sense of smell all super hyped up? Am I getting a migraine? Because it's the wrong time of the month for my regular super-smell. Either that or my apartment really stinks.

Why am I still writing and not just in bed? I will answer and fix that one RIGHT NOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally have cinnamon raison bagels.
you should come over.

Anonymous said...

raisin, even.

 

Made by Lena