Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't want to

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Can I please quit yet? I'm getting more promo offers. I was at the theatre tonight with E to see the "final dress rehearsal" of the play that's going up on the main stage tomorrow at 1. It was very not final or dressed, so we went upstairs and caught the second act of the studio show. I'm already PMSed and cranky and I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I'm doing my first bar shift by myself, and that might be fun if I wasn't so completely dreading going in. There are many funny things to be said about the rehearsal we witnessed tonight, but I am too cranky to be witty. I liked my three days off. I'm happy to have somewhere to go tomorrow, but I don't want to go to work. This calls for a temper-tantrum.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena