Wednesday, November 22, 2006

a little ramble

It is very hot in my apartment. I seem to be able to digest solid foods, now, though my stomach is still sore from its earlier retching.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Just like every year, I will spend it at my parents' house. My sister is in from school in California and brought a friend, and NBF is coming, too, for lack of anyplace else to spend the holiday. He asked me the other day what my family does for Christmas, but we are Jews, so I imagine he will have to spend December 25th crying alone under the mistletoe. Poor NBF. As for tomorrow's other guests, this year will be very small. Just my immediate family, my aunt, and two of her three children. One of them is among my most favoritest cousins, but the other is kind of shallow and super JAPpy, and this is my aunt I frequently find difficult. NBF wanted to bring his dog, but with my dog there, it would be a disaster of barking and growling. Still, I feel a bit guilty because his dog is much friendlier than mine (my sister suggested I leave my dog and only bring his), but it's my parents' house and my dog never gets to run around except when we go to their yard and I've been so effing busy lately with work that we haven't been in ages and he's getting cooped up in my apartment way too much. Yes, I am just rambling to assuage my own guilt.

ASSUAGE is an anagram for SAUSAGE and every time I type the former word I think about the latter.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena