Thursday, November 02, 2006

strange world

Today I worked the Wednesday Matinee shift, also known as "afternoon of the little old ladies who don't tip." Yee-haw. It somewhat sucked, and I was completely out of it. Probably because I was out last night with my boss and SUC at the North Halsted Halloween parade, which was fabulous. Highlights included drag Madonna pushing a black guy dressed as a baby in a shopping cart, two parents dressed up as farmers with their baby as a pumpkin, an impressive Howie Mandell with really atrocious drag briefcase girls (inside the briefcase labeled "Deal" there was a large dildo, and in the briefcase labeled "No Deal" there was a tiny little dildo), and the silhouetted dancing guy from the iPod commercials. Much fun.

I think I need to start dating. Not that my past dating experiences have been so fabulous (for those of you who know the stories, Applebees and "sweet sweet nectar" is all I have to say), but there has to be a better way to deal with this recent crazy boy-lust phase I'm in.

How long do I wait before contacting Playboy again? Or perhaps I do with them what I think I should do in the boy department - go out in search of other options instead of sitting around holding my breath for the unknown. Yes, that is good advice. I should take it.

Crazy shit: just got IMed by Birdie's internet boyfriend* who couldn't figure out who this random name was on his buddy list, and in trying to figure out who I was we discovered he knows my cousin who lives in Colorado! Random!

*not really, but too much to explain otherwise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to bottle that shit.

 

Made by Lena