Saturday, November 04, 2006

un-fussy

I wrote a cranky post last night and then my internet spazzed and I lost it. Probably for the best, since I was migrainey and had to work anyway and was ruing my jump from unemployment to full-time fast-paced new skill set job. A good night's sleep and a fun day of improv class (I was sucking big-time for the first half of class, but usually I'm worst at freeze-tag and today was one of my best freeze-tagging days, so that was encouraging) and the world is back in perspective. It's good to make money and this is the sort of job that will get significantly easier once I'm used to it and don't have to go over the check lists 36 times and run like crazy to get things done in a timely fashion. My tips are already a high percentage of my sales and I like having both the paycheck money and the cash money. I will never go to the ATM again. And I like my co-workers and my boss, which is always important. I just need to stay away from the computer when I come home tired and fussy.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena