Saturday, August 29, 2009

glurp

I want to stay hidden inside and read and sleep today. Yesterday I went to four estate sales and spent a lot of time with my mom and had dinner at my parents' house with both of my parents and it was all very nice as visits go. But I'm farty and reading Love in the Time of Cholera and even though I came up with cute outfit despite the cooling temperatures, I want to chew on cold steak and read in bed and do things to make myself seem more wretched than I am. I haven't talked to Possible Boy since our extended text chat on Wednesday and haven't seen or heard from Neighbor Guy since last Saturday. Somehow, hiding in a warm cave of book seems the best solution. Way better than attempting to contact another human being. My dog doesn't even want to go out. He hides when I get his leash or open the door or do any of the things that normally get him running toward the door when he wants to go out.

Soundtrack in my head right now: The Freshman by The Verve Pipe

No comments:

 

Made by Lena