Monday, August 17, 2009

no news is?

I spent many many hours in a row with Neighbor Guy yesterday. His life story is amazing. Maybe he'll let me write it for him someday. By the end of the day my brain was getting fussy and I was getting fussy. Then today I was a zombie until I ran out of my house screaming* after 3. I'm feeling very stagnant and unproductive when I'm home. I'm also getting spoiled by feeling better so I now expect to feel better and get annoyed when I feel crappy again. The past few days it rains and stops in unexpected bursts. Walking to my car: sunny and then pouring in half a block. My head does this, too, but with a little more foreboding and then I have to sleep or feed it drugs and POOF!
I'm fine again. Can't concentrate on anything up close and immediate, like reading more than a few pages or doing anything particularly contemplative on the computer. It puts me in a trance, feels like I'm being hypnotized. Right now I don't mind being hypnotized because I took a nap from 8-9:30 PM and I'm never falling asleep again ever. And my tongue tastes like corn tortilla even though I last ate corn tortilla at 2 this afternoon and chile ancho and cumin are the pervasive smells lingering around my condo.

I never showered today. Eeeeew. I'm gross.



*(minus the running or screaming)

No comments:

 

Made by Lena