Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Can I please run drugs for a week? Just a week. Even the phone sex thing takes like a month to get paid, otherwise I'd already be doing that.
I've heard of manic-depressive, right now I'm panic-depressive. I spent the last two days in a sleepy, woozy, teary funk. Now I'm awake again and going batshit because I can't fucking sell anything large enough and/or fast enough to cover my psychiatrist check and my condo assessments check now that it's March.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Have to buy bubble wrap and mail things that actually WERE purchased (yay the $50 that are in my checking account) and eat something and remember that money and the world are all imaginary anyway. I should pop one of my anxiety drugs that I own for exactly the reason that I sometimes get like this and can't function, go over to the house of a friend and think about things that do matter, like being alive and human connection.

 I want to make a noise like a dinosaur.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena