Sunday, March 07, 2010

cloud formations

I tore through my house, ready to declare war on the alien race pushing towards our planet with increased frequencies. I wished I'd showered as I thought of facing the apocolyps unclean, dirty underwear...Where is that noise? I looked out the window and people just walked past. They couldn't hear it? They didn't know? Is it my vents? My vents only magnified the pressure from outside, higher up, something above. Into my bedroom, dark safe bedroom, I opened the window. In that instant I saw myself as a crazy lady, jumping from her third story window. I wanted to stick my head out but the screen was down. People still walked around outside, not looking up at any sort of spectacle. No Independance Day. No V. Rain. That's all it was. Rain.
This feeling, this pain, stimulus depravity, sensory overload--it's so far beyond current comprehension levels. It could be anything. It's like trying to explain a sphere to a piece of paper. I can't even explain the hurt of the rolling, frustrating strangeness, the dull ache, and the complete unpredictability of when and where I can and want to be "normal" and do as much as humanly possible to make up for these days when I feel like Yoda drooping his shoulders under the weight of another disturbance in the force.

Too much light.
Audiobook time?

No comments:

 

Made by Lena