Sunday, March 07, 2010

Eureka?

Not quite as funny as "A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar," but How many neurologists does it take to diagnose a seizure disorder? None! A puppet-maker dispensing mostly bad advice about depression with anxiety in a crafty-people chatroom.

I just learned of the existence of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. For all of the millions of things that sound sort-of-kind-of like what I deal with, I think this one is it. Maybe I'm just nuts, but between a thing I heard the other day about a woman with migraines like mine plus a seizure disorder, and then the symptom check-list for TLE including more of my symptoms from across the board, I want to call my doctors, like, now. Except it's 1 AM and tomorrow is Sunday. But TLE doesn't show up on the brain scans I've done. That was the big exciting thing. I know there's more to my migraines and my everything neurologically than we currently understand.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena