Friday, July 14, 2006

don't panic

I was just cleaning out my fridge and went into panic attack mode. Haven't done that in ages. It's very strange. I'm out of paper towels and didn't realize it so I had to use a sponge (sponges tend to freak me out with the spreading around dirt thang) and something about the sponge and the ickiness of the bottom of my fridge and its proximity to my food set me off. I'm not full-fledged hyperventilating or anything, but still. Fucked up.

A goodly portion of my bestest college buds are all sharing a room at a wedding this weekend. Not being invited to the wedding made perfect sense as it'd been like two years since last I'd seen or communicated with this couple and even then we weren't that close, but I am a little jealous of everybody getting to see eachother under positive circumstances. Then again, three of the five people sharing the room made up a rather dramatic love triangle a few years back and I've seen all but one of them in the last month, so perhaps it's better that I'm not there.

My sister and I are going out tonight and she's spending the night here, so I need to finish tidying up so she doesn't yell at me too loudly. Would help if the panic thing quieted down a bit first...

2 comments:

Annabell said...

It's been 8 years since I last took a Spanish class. No hablo espanol no more.

Anonymous said...

man, if i'd read this sooner i could have life-flighted you a bottle of buspar.
hope you're well.
love.

 

Made by Lena