Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Two against one

So much pain...the uterus and the brain are alternately kicking my ass. Computer screen is too bright for me to look at much now. Earlier when it was mostly the uterus doing the kicking I was actually quite productive, making a number of phone calls and scheduling an interview and tour for tomorrow at Nameless College. At least the dog has been really good and sweet. I just made and drank some coffee to try to cut through the unbearableness of the current wave of brain pressure, but I'm guesing the weather's about to break and that's what's making it so bad. Kind of funny in a doesn't feel funny right now but would be funny from any other perspective: I'm writing this almost completely without looking at the computer. I'm stitting here with my hed turned the other way. It just hurts too much to look at the screen but not blogging right now isn't the obviously better option. Coffee's going to piss off the uterus more, but anything for a little quiet from the head. Stupid stupid body. Maybe I can read. I'm just sick of sleeping and staring at the wall. The wall is boring. I need to hang up my artwork or something.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena