Thursday, July 13, 2006

long survey thing I got from E


Time Started: 2:43 PM
Full Name: Annabell Jo Singer*
Single or Taken: single
Happy about that?: sometimes
Sex: female
*FAVORITES*
Kind of pants: pajama
Number: 13
Animal: lizard
Drink: tequila sunrise
Month: May-ish
Juice: pine-orange banana
Breakfast: Egg McMuffin (yes, I know it's gross)
Favorite cartoon character: Beast or Tarzan
*Have You Ever...*
Have you ever given anyone a bath? probably
Smoked? pot, only twice ever
Make yourself throw-up? not on purpose, but yes
Gone skinny dipping: no
Eaten a dog: NO! But I've probably ingested enough fur to make an entire dog
Put your tongue on a frozen pole? no. poles are dirty.
Loved someone so much it made you cry? yes
Broken a bone: no
Played truth or dare: yes
Been in a physical fight: I used to wrestle
Been in a police car: no
Been on a plane: yes
Came close to dying: yes
Been in a hot tub: yes
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep in school: so many times
Ran away: only to the space between the couch and the window
Broken someone's heart: yes
Cried when someone died: yes
Cried in school: yes. got me teased for years.
Fell off your chair: yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no
Saved AIM conversations: not in years, but yes
Saved e-mails: I save all my emails. Yahoo has lots of storage space.
Made out with JUST a friend? yes
Used someone? yes
*What is...*
Your good luck charm? I used to carry around a jack of hearts and an Uno wild card I found on the street, but my wallet got stolen.
New fav. song? How new? Hey There Delilah, perhaps
What's your room like? filled with crap
Last thing you ate: Home Run Inn frozen four cheese pizza (I'm eating it RIGHT NOW)
What kind of shampoo do you use? John Frieda Sheer Blonde Volumizing
*Did you ever get..?*
Chicken pox: still have a scar
Sore Throat: yes
Stitches: no
Broken nose: no
*Do you.*
Like picnics? yes
Like school: not usually
*Who*
was the last person that called you? my sister
makes you smile the most out of your friends? many of them at different times in different ways.
Did you last yell at?: my sister
Last broke your heart: Sunny's family at the funeral.
Who's your loudest friend? Maybe Sunny and Birdie when they're together
Do you like filling these out? yes
Do you like yourself? yes
Do you get along with your family: usually
*Are You...*
Obsessive? yes
Compulsive? yes
*Final Questions*
What are you listening to right now? music in my head
What did you do yesterday? slept a lot and then went to my parents' house for dinner
Hated someone in your family? yes, but I also love them
Gotten any awards?: yes...violin, academics, and even 2nd grade t-ball...
Want to get married? probably
Good Driver: I'm a good driver in Chicago and a bad driver elsewhere because I continue to drive like I'm on Chicago. I've also learned to parallel park in spaces the exact same length as my car.
Have a lava lamp: no
How many remote controls are in your house? 2 or 3
Are you double jointed? no
What do you dream about? I could keep an entire blog of my dreamlife
Scary or Funny movies: funny
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Rootbeer or Dr. Pepper: cream soda
Skiing or Boarding: skiing, but cross-country
Summer or winter: summer
Silver or Gold: silver
Diamond or pearl: diamond
Sprite or 7up: Sprite
Coffee or tea: Coffee
Phone or in person: both
Indoor or outdoor: both
*Today did you...*
1. Talk to someone you liked: does the dog count?
2. Bought something: an Egg McMuffin
3. Get sick: no
4. Sing: yes
*Last person who....*
10. Slept in your bed: me
11. Saw/heard you cry: My mom
12. Made you cry: Sunny's family (with good reason)
13. Went to the movies with: My parents and Him
14. You went to the mall with: I can't even remember the last time I went to a mall
15. Said "I Love You" ? My mom
16. Ever been in a fight with your pet? constantly
17. Been to Vegas? no
18. Been to Mexico? years ago for a few hours
19. Been to Canada: yes
21. Do you have a crush on someone right now? Still more of a "person of interest" than a crush.
22. What book are you reading now: The Portable Dorothy Parker and Three By Annie Dillard
23. Best feeling in the world: hopefulness
24: Worst feeling in the world? loneliness
25. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: I sleep with my dog, so if he eats a lot before bed, you could say so
26. What's under your bed: it rests on the floor
27. Favorite sport to watch: live: baseball, on TV: professional wrestling
28. Favorite Locations? The area right outside the ballroom at the end of Navy Pier at night, Interlochen, the aquarium, my bed
29. Piercing/Tattoos: 2/0
30. What are you most scared of right now: death
31. Who do you really hate? stupid people
32. Do you have a job: NO
33. Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with: John Stewart is bound to leave his wife one of these days...
35. Have you ever cried? are you kidding me?
36. Are you lonely right now: no
38. Song that's stuck in your head right now: Before that last question: AC/DC's Dirty Deeds, after that last question: Are you Lonesome Tonight
39 Ever played strip poker? yes
42. Have you ever been on radio/TV? yes
43. Have you ever been in a mosh-pit: yes
44. Ever liked someone, but thought they never noticed you?: yes
*Random*
Whats the first things you notice about the opposite sex? intelligence and smell
Your Favorite Food? steak
Do you smoke? no
Hair color? slightly reddish blonde
Are you too shy to ask someone out? Usually
Hugs or Kisses?: hugs
Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? butter and salted
Dogs or cats? dogs
Favorite Flower? roses. Yes, I know that's boring.
Have you ever fired a gun? squirt
Do you like to travel? yes
How many pillows do you sleep with? one
Who are you missing right now? so many people...stupid space-time continuum
Time You Finished This Survey: 3:29 PM

No comments:

 

Made by Lena