Thursday, July 06, 2006

Friends

Wake Sunday, funeral Monday. That's where I'll be. Let me know if you're coming as we can perhaps share a hotel room.

Went out with friends tonight. I should do that more often. I always feel better when I do. Thanks, friends.

Which is better: dog that is always itchy and chews on himself (legs and tail in particular) all the time, or dog that throws up. That seems to be my choice with the allergy medications and Everyone's Favorite Mutt.

It's been over 48 hours; my sun burn shouldn't still hurt this much. I'm not sure if it's better when I wear something soft with long sleeves or no shirt at all. Too bad I can't just sleep in a vat of vanilla pudding.

Superiority complex is harder to hide when I'm tipsy.

I need to go to sleep. I'm supposed to be at my parents' tomorrow by 10:30 AM to help my mom clean out my old room. Now that it doesn't feel like my room anyway, it should be much easier, though a large quantity of the junk in there is my sister's from when she cleaned her room and dumped all the extra crap in there.

Pity I own no chocolate.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena